We appreciate your business
Here are some tips/suggestions to help make your first visit with us as smooth as possible.
- Please arrive an extra 15 minutes early to allow sometime for paperwork and registration.
- Please bring with you a photo ID and your insurance card (when applicable).
- Before your appointment, we would appreciate it if you would call over to your previous doctor’s office and have any important records/information forwarded to our office.
- If you are a contact lens wearer please bring your contact lens prescription, boxes or foils with you.
- Eyeglass wearers, please bring your glasses to the exam with you.
- Please make sure to bring with you a list of all the current medications you are taking including over the counter supplements and eye drops.